Thai Metal Product Industry Co., Ltd. was one of the manufacturers that produced the most Under Ground LPG Storage Tanks during peak period of 2008-2011. In underground storage facility, tanks are buried in concrete pit and covered with sand or suitable inert material is provided to cover the bullet, which is kept under ground.
- LPG Underground Storage Tanks installation is more space efficient than above ground, mounded and spherical tanks
- The smaller vessel-to-vessel spacing and due to the smaller safety distance requirement.
- Fire water (Sprinkle) requirement for mounded storages is less.
- Underground Tank has less impact on heat radiation from nearby fire, pressure wave originating from an explosion, etc.
- Site area required less compared to above ground storage.
|LPG Under Ground Storage Tank|